CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Aaah Love

So, many of you probably already know but... I just can't help but say it! :D my good friend Sara is getting married! On June 21st in the Salt Lake Temple. And I have been pronounced a bridesmaid! :D eep! This means I gotta get in shape! :o oy. BUT I cannot wait for her! It's so exciting! But it also makes me so... envious I suppose. lol I guess 'cause that is because I really wish to get married. so much so. Haha my mother keeps telling me to wait until that time, to enjoy single life but I've been single long enough. I'm tired of it. lol :P but it's exciting for sara 'cause I get to be a bridesmaid along with my other friend stephanie (sara's sister is gonna be the maid of honor) Her color's are Red and Silver. Those are very beautiful color's together. And it's a plus 'cause I look good in Red. :3 I know I know. I need to be patient. And for the most part I am. But it seems that I need to learn more patience. 'cause I know that as soon as I forget about it all, the Lord will bring someone in my way for me. So, for now, I just need to focus my time and energy on serving the Lord the best that I can. Hopefully I can bring those back unto the Lord. :3 I love this church so much! But there are times when I just hate patience. hahaha :P anyways... Enjoy your sundays and... the rest of your days that happen after Sunday's.

4 comments:

Ralph & Debbie said...

Take your time hon your so young. Enjoy life, go to college and do everything you can to make yourself the best person you can be and then it will all happen. Jay used to get so depressed at one time seeing all his mission friends getting married and he couldnt understand how he couldnt have those things. As soon as he stopped worrying about it, worked hard to get a college degree and a good job everything else fell in place. I think mid twentys is a great time to get married. Ive told my girls not to marry young and luckily its the last thing they want. But just enjoy life, your a great person with your whole life ahead of you. It will happen one day.

Natsreik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thelissa said...

Hey how fun! It is always fun to be part of a wedding! I'm excited for you!

Sara Emillee Jessen said...

hey pal! haha you posted a blog with my name in it!!! lol, awesome :D sorry i changed the colors on ya, you looked good in green though!

just be patient, there are tons of boys when you go to college just always keep an open mind!