CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sing Sweet Nightingale

My dear, lovely family and relatives; I have written a new poem. As recent as of a few minutes ago. :) I went to see Emma Smith: My Story today and have felt in such high spirits that I could not help but write a poem. So here is the result of said feelings and I hope you enjoy this lovely poem I have written. ^_^


Forever Burned In My Heart

Life...
I have found,
Can be tough to live in.

Such burdens we carry,
Such turmoil,
And heartache...

It doesn't seem that
We'd be able to
Keep moving forward

In the darkets days,
Of our very,
Very short lives.

It could feel as if
We no longer can go on
Living.

But how untrue
And wrong,
Thinking such things is.

True,
Life is a hard thing
To go through.

But there is
Just one thing I know
That can beat the odds

Of this hard,
Hard
Life.

Our Dear,
Loving, merciful
Lord and Savior.

He's born our grief,
Our pain, our sorrow;
Our happiness and joy.

He died on the cross,
In the hopes that He
May see

Every single Being
On this earth
In the next life.

My testimony of his love,
Burns deep
Within the bosom of my soul.

He is always there.
Always just
Two steps ahead

Of whatever part
Of life that
We are living in.

Even through
The mist of our
Trials;

If we look deep enough,
We can find his hand,
In every Thing we do.

He
Loves
Us!

I know this to be as true
And clear,
As the singing of a bird's lullaby.

He loves us
With every fiber
Of His being.

And I
Cannot
Deny Him.