CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Poem

Everyone, I have a poem that I would like to share with you all. This is one of my most favorite poems that I have ever written and I feel it is my best. So... Enjoy. I really hope you all like it ^_^

One Swift

Mindless eyes swift the sea,
exploiting it with the crack of thunder;
managing to touch its delicate waves.

The swiftness of the hand, so soft, so humble,
shedding a tear for every tremble of innocence misguided,
only one will make it shout; only one will hear the whirl.

Hear the praises!
Hear them sung!
Singing Hallelujah to the mighty one!
Ever so dearly
even quite clearly.

Millions of miles yet one minute away,
one swift of the hand, only just barely begun,
swimming across the soundless wind.

Filling the land so tender,
the hearts of man in the whirl of the threatening light,
shining brightly its wrath meant harmless but brilliant.

So hear the prayers of the wonderless wonder,
ever so softly whispered,
only then to make its way into the light of the glorious gleams.

Never to be found,
only to be heard,
filling the hearts of its mercy.


By: Kierstan (me :P)

2 comments:

Thelissa said...

Love this too.

Connie said...

That is beautiful Kierstan. I love your blog. It looks great!